The name, Sunday Igboho has suddenly become an anthem on social media after footages of his move to enforce the ultimatum given to Fulanis to leave the Yoruba land.
The activist had accused the Fulani of perpetrating murders and kidnappings in Yoruba land.
He arrived in Igangan, Ibarapa North Local Government Area of Oyo State and was received by hundreds of youths at the Igangan Town Hall who are in support of his move.
Here are seven things you need to know about him
1. Chief Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho was born October 10, 1972. He is a human right activist and a politician.
2. He is the chairman of Adeson International Business Concept Ltd and popularly referred to as the Akoni Oodua of Yoruba.
3. He started off as a motorcycle repairer and then ventured into automobiles where he sells cars and was able to start Adeson business Concept.
4. He is married to two wives and has children, including three professional footballers in Germany
5. He once worked with former Oyo Governor Rasheed Ladoja and became one of his most trusted aides. He became famous as a strong defendant of the Modakeke people in the Modakeke/Ife war between 1997 and 1998.
6. He gained social media tractions in January 2021 when he gave a week ultimatum to herdsmen in Ibarapa to vacate the land after the killing of Dr. Aborode.
7. He is believed to possess metaphysical powers and is a strong advocate for the Oduduwa republic.